Biofuels, Biomass and Energy Security: A Comparative EFA of Jatropha Biofuels and Prosopis Biomass in South India, Jenn Baka CIE Lunchtime Speaker Series
We are pleased to announce the schedule for the continuation of our Center for Industrial Ecology Lunchtime Speaker Series where we feature resident scholars and their current work. Mark your calendars for the following dates. Each event will be at 12PM in 380 Edwards Classroom with lunch provided.
- February 1st- Jooyoung Park, Postdoctoral Associate
- February 22nd – Cheryl Yang, Postdoctoral Associate
- March 8th – Weiqiang Chen, Postdoctoral Associate
- April 5th- Ermelinda Harper, Research Associate
- April 12th –Reid Lifset, Resident Scholar
- April 26th – Jennifer Baka, Postdoctoral Associate, “Biofuels, Biomass and Energy Security: A Comparative EFA of Jatropha Biofuels and Prosopis Biomass in South India”
Titles and background information will be distributed before each event.
IN THE NEWS
Many of the metals needed to feed the surging global demand for high-tech products cannot be replaced according to a new Yale study. more>>
The IEM Lecture Series brings industry speakers to Yale to discuss the relationship between business and the environment with support from the Joel Omura Kurihara Fund. More »